Friday, January 4, 2013

sick, sick, sick!!

We have been sick for two solid months. In our family we have had the flu, colds, ear infections all around for the kids. Joss had three of those in two months. Pneumonia, bronchitis, upper respiratory infections, salmonella poisoning (that resulted in a 5 day stay for Laurie in the hospital), and a virus that caused ulcers in the mouth. It looks like we are finally starting to heal! So, if you are sick, stay away for a while! :)
Through all the illness, we were still able to have an enjoyable Christmas and spend a lot of time with the kids.
Here are some pictures and some video for you to enjoy.












1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you guys have been SO sick! That sounds miserable! Joss is getting so big. The Halloween costumes turned out super cute. I love the picture of the girls with their backs to the camera and their capes flying out. Very cute! I see Joss still has a thing for cords, ornery fella! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and we wish you a wonderful 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete