Joss climbs in desk drawer and shakes finger
Joss jumps on bed
Joss just being Joss
kids in toy room
Melody playing piano with daddy
Bethany playing piano with daddy
Joss feeds himself
Joss and daddy on a bike
girls push Joss on train
Bethany on balance beam
Melody on balance beam
Melody gymnastics
girls gymnastics
Bethany jumps
Melody jumps
Bethany jumps in blocks
Melody jumps in blocks
Bethany cleans plate
girls making a valentines day card
hitting the pinata... or not






















I seriously love your updates! I always get a good laugh and/or a big smile on my face. :) You get the greatest pictures and the storytelling is just awesome.
ReplyDeleteJoss looks so different from when we saw him! Melody's hair is getting so long....and Bethany looks the same. :)
My friends, you all look so good! I love the one on the tricycle. We miss you and love to see how everyone is growing up. Laurie, your hair looks great. That Joss is a perfect cross of both his folks...good lookin' kid!
ReplyDelete