While Joe was deployed, my computer started to act up. I was not able to do any scrap booking with it. He finally got it up and running the other day. It is going to take a long time time to catch up! Here are a few that I just finished. Welcome baby Joss!
It's the second Ronaldinho dummy
1 year ago





















Michelle told me a few months back that you guys were debating what this child would be named and for all my impractical influence from 3000 miles away I stuffed my hand carved pipe in my mouth and blurted out, "Good heavens! What's the debate?! The boys name is Joseph Hinson the Fifth." Almost as if when finishing the statement you and Joey would come to your senses and realize that you had no other choice. Turns out you didn't and good on you for it.
ReplyDeleteThe boy is as handsome as his parents.
Tell Joey eu fiz a prova de DLPT e agora eu ganho mais quatro centos dolares por mes de gracas. Dinero de graca cara - bacana. Falou meu amigao.
addie.