cute, cute, cute! You do have some mad scrappin' skills. There's no way I would be able to get that much done with 2 toddlers and a newborn. Got your thank you card yesterday.....it was good hearing from you. Maybe you and the kids can make it over here on one of Joe's trips! Derek should be there in Montgomery in August. Maybe the kids and I can come for one or two weeks before school starts up.... would really love to see you guys and those beautiful kiddos!
cute, cute, cute! You do have some mad scrappin' skills. There's no way I would be able to get that much done with 2 toddlers and a newborn. Got your thank you card yesterday.....it was good hearing from you. Maybe you and the kids can make it over here on one of Joe's trips! Derek should be there in Montgomery in August. Maybe the kids and I can come for one or two weeks before school starts up....
ReplyDeletewould really love to see you guys and those beautiful kiddos!