Here are some pictures of our jungle out front. We have managed to tame it some so it is not as overgrown as it was when we moved in. Joe took these pictures. I thought he took some of the fountain in our front patio area (by our front door) and where we plan on putting the Japanese maple. I will have to take those pictures and post them later. There are a few of the fountain on the last picture posted today where the girls are playing in the water.
I am still working on our back yard. We put in a vegetable garden and are planting a few trees. Here are some of the things are little girls have been up to. Hope you enjoy. Thanks to anyone who tells me any spelling mistakes as I plan on printing them.
You always capture the cutest little moments! Your girls always look like they are having a ball.
ReplyDelete