Saturday, March 26, 2011

Proof the washing machine does eat little girls' socks!

Over the last couple of months I have bought several new pairs of socks for the girls. We couldn't understand where they all were going. I would buy a couple of pairs, but by the end of the next week, the girls had no matching socks to wear on laundry day. Joe's theory was the girls were taking them off everywhere we went (the store, library, etc.) that might be true, but I notice when they take them off and throw them either in my purse or put them back on their little feet.
Joe happened to pull back the rubber seal around the washing machine and found 34 little girl socks packed all around the rim! It didn't eat any of our socks, just theirs! I wish I grabbed the camera before he dug them out.



I was so excited when we pulled out our camera that we don't use as often and found some more birthday photos of the girls! Here are some better ones of them digging in to their first cake and making a big mess!
And, as always, here are some scrapbook pages that I put together in all the spare time that I have. I have to admit, I don't get very much these days. Luckily I have become very fast at digital scrapbooking and for the most part keep up with all the many wonderful adventures our little girls experience.











                        

2 comments:

  1. 34 SOCKS?! How funny!!
    You are SO good at the digital scrapbooking- each page will be such a treasure for your girls! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a small typo on the froggy page. You wrote "aroung" instead of around. Darn those keys!

    ReplyDelete