Sunday, April 11, 2010

Best Baby Book Ever

I am begining to think these girls are going to have an awesome baby book with all of these scrapbook pages I am making time for inbetween feedings and changings. Here are some more pages. Enjoy!

The girls are now eating thier vegetables. Joe and I love to sit them down and feed them. They always make such adorable faces when trying out new foods. Yes, we give them the food for a week before trying something else in case of allergies. So far they are on carrots, sweet potatoes, sweet peas, and as of this week, bananas.



These next few are grouped together by month.




Here are some photos of our trip to Colorado to see my family.








Please, let me know of any typos in the scrapbook pages. Also if you can think of any ways to improve on them, feel free to let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that your girls will have the best baby book ever! Way to go, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, you are so on top of it. I think I am 2 years behind and am never going to catch up!

    ReplyDelete