Friday, April 2, 2010

Home is where the Air Force sends us.....

Well, it is that time again when the Air Force tells us to pack our bags and head out. Joe and I are not too thrilled on where we are off to next: Alabama. The bright side, yes there is one, is that we will be closer to Joe's grandparents. I for one am a little sad that yet again we are close to Joe's family, but even farther from mine. Not to say it is a bad thing to be near Joe's, but I would like to be near mine since we have not been anywhere near them since we got married. At least the girls will be close to some family.
Our report date is the end of September. I am glad that the girls will be a little older. I am sure most of you have heard that Joe was suppose to have graduated by now but was given an extention because his advisor was deployed for a year and he had to start a new thesis.
Wish us luck.

1 comment:

  1. Yo homey, what happened to San Antone?! This sucks and I demand a recount. Stupid publicans and grassy knolls. I was really looking forward to getting to see you for a while.

    We almost had a quorum this weekend. It was a big ole party at the OKC zoo up in Oklahoma and though Jas had to head back to Altus for a checkride the fam and I trekked further north up to Enid and spent the morning listening to conference and hanging with the Schmitt. Pictures will be posted soon. It was a great weekend and could have only been made better two ways. But you and Mikee couldn't make it and they only sell Peeps by the truckload to "actual" retailers.

    Take care homey. We miss all of you; and are now really angry at the Air Force again. Alabama...really?

    ReplyDelete