Friday, May 13, 2011

I finally printed out the girls first year scrapbook

I am happy to say I printed out the girls first year scrapbook. Last weekend was Nation Scrapbooking Day. They had a great deal. Only 1.49 per 12x12 sheet. If I printed them at sams, they are 3.00 per sheet. Joe didn't let me print all of the pages I have done. It would have cost over $450. I had to only print what was to go in their first year book. Which was still a lot!
I did redue a couple pages from the very begining. Here are a few pages for you to enjoy.





2 comments:

  1. yay! That's exciting.....and a GREAT deal. I wish I was as good at documenting our kids lives as you are yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes- that is an amazing deal. Congrats!! You are SO talented at scrapbooking! Each one of those pages will be such a treasure to them as they get older. Celeste looks at her scrapbook ALL the time!!

    ReplyDelete