For those of you who don't know what the posse is, it is a group of guys (including Joe) that were all best friends at the Air Force Academy. On December 4th we were able to hang out with a couple of the guys and their families.
Joe is very proud of this next page. It took him longer then most to get his thesis finished due to circumstances that he had no control over. For instance, his advisor getting deployed for a year, and a "semi-involuntary extension" to stick it to the people in charge of deploying so many of the teachers at AFIT.
And of course, here are some scrapbook pages of our adventuresome duo.
Notice the difference of the dates on this next page.



















You've never seen a sadder face than the one I have right now knowing that you guys are all together and I am so far away. The Posse is the greatest thing that has ever or will ever be and I miss you guys. I hope you all had fun.
ReplyDeleteWest Doors in 5.
addie
I have to hear about the yield sign someday, especially since it is on the same level of achievement as a sweet ol' thesis! Good to see you guys are as fun as ever. --Seth Wagenman
ReplyDelete