Monday, December 13, 2010

Where does the time go?

Where in the world does the time go? We have been keeping really busy. I can't believe how long it takes to unpack when you have two little "helpers". When we moved to Ohio, we were unpacked within two weeks. We are not even close to being done and it has been over a month! I have been trying to keep up with the pictures since I want to print out their first year baby book soon. That is going to be my Christmas present to myself.

The girls have had a lot of firsts last week. Bethany figured out the sit'n'spin, they both figured out how to put a peg in it's hole, and they started to hug each other when you tell them to give each other loves. It is really adorable when they get really enthusiastic about it and end up falling down!  Those pictures will come shortly. We are still working on getting a good picture with just the right angle.

Here are the pictures that I have done so far, there are so many to do..... please... please let me know if you see any misspelled words or phrases as I want to print them.
























5 comments:

  1. I LOVE every single one of these. I was smiling from ear to ear. They are just so stinkin' cute and seem pretty ornery! :)

    (the only misspelled word I found was ceremony on the "Let Freedom Ring" page)

    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. truthfully, i wasn't looking at the misspelled words...haha if there were any that is. But, I enjoyed looking at your scrapbooking abilities and of course the pictures too. How's Alabama?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute job. What do you use to make your pages? I am always amazed by them. The girls are growing up so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just use photoshop. I get all of the papers and elements for free. I use two websites. digiscrapdepot.com and scrapbook.creativebusyhands.com there are always hundreds of freebies a day! I have to limit the amount I download.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also found a misspelled word: cabinet on the Hoot page.

    ReplyDelete