We have been crazy busy. Joe is almost done with his thesis. He defends this Thursday! I can't wait!! The girls are adjusting to the house we are staying in until we move. They will probably just get use to it when we pack them up and move them to a new place. They love to explore and get really mad at the fact we block them from going up the stairs to explore the second floor.
Here are some of the things they have been up to.
With all the excitement of moving. Joe and I desided to take a break from the girls. We love them dearly, but it was a lot harder to move then we thought it would be trying to dodge the girls constantly.














The girls are getting so big! We miss you guys. I am VERY jealous you sold your house :) Have you found a place to live in Alabama?
ReplyDeleteI just love all your cute scrapbook pages. They are so adorable. What do you use?
ReplyDelete