Friday, July 9, 2010

I have fallen Behind!

It has been a while since I posted pictures. Joe has been 'experimenting' with the computer to see what is making it run so slow. He made it so I was not able to do anything with pictures for a few days. I can't believe how far behind you can get in just a matter of days! I am still working on some, but here are the ones I have so far. Hope everyone has a great weekend.


The girls are into EVERYTHING!! Both of them crawl, pull themselves up to stand and walk along the couches and their toys. I am constantly running from one girl to the other trying to stop them from getting into things they know they shouldn't be in. The other day I was recording Melody crawling through a tunnel. You could just see Bethany's backside through the other side. She was standing up at the endertainment center. She turned it on to the radio and started to dance to the music. I could see her little behind bop. I am so glad I got that on video! We are working on getting a website up to post videos, so hang in there.



This week Melody learned something new. If you pat your hand to your mouth and make noise like an indian, then pat her mouth, she makes the same noise. Of course we tried it again the next day and she forgot how to do it.  We notice that they do that sometimes, one day they will do something and then the next day or week they 'forget' that they can do it.

1 comment:

  1. These are SO dang CUTE! I especially like the one of the girls pinching Joe's face! hahaha!! You guys are great parents. :)

    ReplyDelete