Happy St. Patrick's Day! The girls were dressed all in green trying to avoid being pinched, but they were too cute not to pinch.
While in Colorado, the girls loved to play in their cousins jumperoo. Thank you Lilyanne for sharing!
Here is a picture of my parents with all the grandkids.
As soon as photo shop is uploaded onto my computer again, I will be able to fix up and then post more pictures. While I was in Colorado, Joe picked at my computer.




Darn that brother of mine. Tell him to fix it asap! :P They look so cute in the green outfits. I think the best comparison would be Pinky and the Brain because Melody looks like she's just doin' whatever she wants while Bethany is obviously plotting to take over the world! Or I guess you could compare her to Mr. Burns from the Simpsons. Excellent....
ReplyDelete