On Sunday our little girls were blessed. I am so thankful that Joe is a worthy priesthood holder and was able to perform the blessing. I think I cried through both prayers. I love my little angels and can't wait to see them grow and flourish.
Joe's family was able to join us in celebrating this wonderful event.
Proud mom and dad.
Bethany is on the left. Melody is on the right.
Laurie loves her little girls.
so cute! I'm glad that their blessings went well and that your family could be there. We would have come if we had known about it!!!
ReplyDeletedid you write down the blessing? I think that's what i'll do when our baby is blessed. :)
ReplyDeleteI had my mom and mother-in-law write down the blessings so I could listen to them. What a wonderful and special experience, Laurie. :o)
ReplyDeleteJoe's mom wrote them down. I plan to put them in their baby books.
ReplyDelete