Monday, September 7, 2009

Belly at 7 months


I am on count down. There are less then 7 weeks left before these little girls arrive. Most of you know that I have gestational diabetes. I can't wait for them to be born so I can have chocolate again! Things are going great. The doctors say the girls look healthy. I can tell they are getting stronger by the way they beat me up from the inside. I am getting more and more tired, and I don't like to bend over to pick anything up. Whenever I drop something during the day, I wait for Joe to get home and have him pick it up for me. I don't have any doctors appointments this week, but starting next week, when there are only 6 weeks left, I have 19 different appointments already set up. I might as well move into the doctor's office. Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. ugh! All those dr's appts. Been there, done that......it's all so WORTH it though!! That's a cute outfit you have on there in the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still look great! So, remind me (since I don't have the brain power to do the math)- when are you planning on delivering? Is your induction scheduled? Me and the kids are planning on making a trip to Dayton in the beginning on Oct., but I think I may be there just a bit early. Dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am soo happy for you guys. Girls are the best! From our experience, they're the hardest to raise, but they're so much fun. You are such a cute preggo. So glad to see that you and the girls are doing well!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete